The main purpose of this blog I started is that its supposed to be a quick reference to different concepts in anything related to code. Basically, if you (or even I) forget how something works, or just need a refresher, this blog can be useful. You could even learn a few concepts if you have no prior knowledge. And I do post interesting articles/content from time to time. By teaching others, I find that I understand better and refine my skills.
My name is Karim. I’m a graduate from the University of Washington (Bothell) where I obtained a B.S. in Computer Science & Software Engineering. I enjoy learning from others, and the process behind problem solving. Besides code, I enjoy soccer, biking, and other miscellaneous activities.
- 2 years in high school
- community college courses
- ASP.net MVC as an intern
- Xamarin mobile development
- Java: Android development in my free time
- C++: My university coursework including data structures & algorithms, networking, Linux based development
- JS, HTML, CSS: familiarity with building websites and scripting
Tools I’m familiar with:
- Visual Studio.
- Eclipse with Android SDK.
- Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Easy68K (for Assembly programming).
- PyCharm (for Python).
- DB Browser for SQLite.
Please email or write a comment with any suggestions, questions, etc. Leaving feedback tells me whether or not what I’m doing is correct, and gives me ideas for improvement. So please leave some comments!