The main purpose of this blog I started is that its supposed to be a quick reference to different concepts in anything related to code. Basically, if you (or even I) forget how something works, or just need a refresher, this blog can be useful. You could even learn a few concepts if you have no prior knowledge. And I do post interesting articles/content from time to time. The other reason being, is that by teaching others, I find that I understand better and refine my skills.
My name is Karim. I’m a graduate from the University of Washington (Bothell) where I obtained a B.S. in Computer Science & Software Engineering. I enjoy learning about new ways to solve problems, and the process behind the solutions. Besides code, I enjoy soccer, biking, and other miscellaneous activities.
- 2 years in high school
- community college courses
- ASP.net MVC as an intern
- Xamarin mobile development
- Java: plenty of Android development in my free time
- C++: all my university coursework including data structures & algorithms, networking, Linux based development
IDEs I’m familiar with:
- Visual Studio.
- Eclipse with Android SDK.
- Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Easy68K (for Assembly programming).
- Enthought Canopy (for Python).
Please email or write a comment with any suggestions, questions, etc. Leaving feedback tells me whether or not what I’m doing is correct, and gives me ideas for improvement. So please leave some comments!
Feel free to see my resume, its in a browser friendly PDF format.